For ticket sales enabling participation in Social Awards events and video records sales by means of online selling provided by Social 21 Ltd.
1. The company Social 21 Ltd, with its registered office in Pernerova 51, 186 00 Prague 8, the company’s registration number: 06937829, the company’s VAT number: CZ06937829, registered in the Business Register by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file 291694, represented by Michaela Derynková, the Executive Officer, further referred to as the "Company", states these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions regulate ticket sales for the event - Social Awards (hereinafter also referred to as the "Event").
1. The Company offers tickets for the Event specified above on its website www.socialawards.global
2. In case of ordering tickets, it is necessary to insert and send all the data needed for making a ticket purchase.
3. Anyone interested in purchasing a ticket for the Event (hereinafter also referred to as the "Client") places an order by means of the Company's Internet interface, available on www.socialawards.global (hereinafter also referred to as the "Order"). Having accepted the Order, the Company will book a ticket for the interested.
4. By sending the Order, the Client agrees with these terms and conditions and Personal Data Protection Policy. If some conditions of a ticket sale are agreed differently with the Client, for example, in a subsequent e-mail communication, the different conditions will take precedence over these terms and conditions.
5. The purchase contract for the sale of tickets is concluded by the acceptance of the Ticket Order by the Company by sending an e-mail with the confirmation from the Company to the e-mail address specified by the Client in the Ticket Order. To avoid any confusion, it is literally stated that the purchase contract is not qualified as concluded only by sending the Order. Furthermore, the purchase contract is not concluded if the Company does not send any confirmation e-mail to the Client.
6. The purchase price can be paid online by a credit card or by a bank transfer on the basis of an issued advance invoice for a deposit payment. In case of paying via a bank transfer, the payment is due 10 days from the issue date of the invoice. After paying the price according to the instructions of the ordering system, the Company will send to the Client a confirmation e-mail and the ticket can be downloaded from the Client’s account. The Client will get a ticket only after completing a full payment of the purchase price.
1. If it is impossible to participate in the event, the Client is entitled to a refund of 80% of the paid ticket price, by exercising this right with the Company no later than November 21, 2021 (regardless of the date the ticket was purchased). After November 21, 2021 the amount paid for the tickets will not be refunded.
2. The Client is entitled to transfer the ticket to a third party at his/her own discretion.
3. The ticket also includes a time-limited right for the access to the internal database of videos from the event specified above. The access to the internal video database is valid until 30.06.2022.
4. Should it occur that Socia Awards events were to cancel physical arrangements, you will get repaid the gap between physical and virtual events. You will then have access to Social Awards Virtual.
5. If the date of the events has to be changed, the validity of the tickets will be transferred to the new date.
1. The Company also offers a service in the form of the access to the video records of the Event on its website www.socialawards.global
2. Anyone interested in getting the access to the video records can get it by placing an order on the Company's Internet interface www.socialawards.global and concluding a video access agreement with the Company
3. By submitting an order, the Client agrees to these terms and conditions and Personal Data Protection Policy. According to § 1751 part 1 of the Civil Code, these business terms and conditions form part of the contract’s content. If some conditions of a ticket sale are agreed differently with the Client, for example, in a subsequent e-mail communication, the different conditions will take precedence over these terms and conditions.
4. The purchase price of the access to video records can be paid online by a credit card or by a bank transfer on the basis of an issued advance invoice for a deposit payment. In case of paying via a bank transfer, the payment is due 10 days from the issue date of the invoice. The Client will get the access only after completing a full payment of the purchase price.
5. The Company will make the videos accessible for the Client immediately in case of online payment by card, or within 48 hours after the payment has been received on the company's bank account in case of a bank transfer payment. The video content is only available for the Client; it means the Client is not entitled to make the video content accessible to others or publish it.
1. Clients and participants who are natural persons are subjects to Personal Data Protection Policy, which is part of these terms and conditions.
2. The Company declares that all personal data is confidential and it will be only used for performing the obligations of the contract with the Client and it will not be shared, except for the situations connected with a distribution or payment related to the ordered goods (sharing the name and delivery address). Personal data provided by the Company's Client for the purpose of fulfilling the order is collected, processed and stored in accordance with actual laws of the Czech Republic, in particular, the Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing, as amended, and in accordance with the Regulation (the EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, 27 April 2016, on protection of individuals regarding personal data processing.
3. Later this data will be used by the Company for the purpose of providing services, or to the necessary extent as a commercial message sharing to present the Provider's activities, if the Client has expressed his/her consent to such messages. The Client has the right to decline the Provider’s message sending or various sharing of any commercial content.
4. The Client can cancel or renew the above-mentioned consent (disagreement) in a written form at any time without giving a reason.
5. The Client takes into account and agrees that the Company is entitled to cooperate with other processors for the Client’s personal data processing. If the Company cooperates with another processor, the same obligations for protection of the Client's personal data are imposed on this processor on the basis of a contract or the European Union law.
1. The terms and conditions come into force on September 1, 2021 and will exclusively regulate the purchase of tickets for Social Awards and the purchase of the access to the video records of this Event until 30.06.2022.
2. These terms and conditions are written in English.
1. The Company's obligations to the Client as well as any claims of the Client towards the Company are time-barred within one year from the date the given obligations occur.
2. The Company reserves the right to change the content of the Article III of these terms and conditions at any time, in particular, the ticket price.
3. If any provision in these terms and conditions is or becomes not valid, or loses its force, such a provision will be replaced by a provision with the meaning that is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision will not affect the validity of other provisions.
4. In case of an international entity, the Czech law is agreed as the law applicable to any disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions and other contractual relations concluded on the basis of them. The courts entitled to decide disputes between the contracting parties are the Czech courts; the local jurisdiction of the court is determined by the address of the Company's registered office.